Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endoric Briggs

re: Endoric here!

This topic is answered here

greetings my name is Endoric Briggs

I started this character in 2004 on the SWG starsider server where i was a master bio engineer and master creature handler.  needless to say i stopped playing when i had to recreate my character and select from a list that included jedi.

I am personally a heavy crafter type character who loves to deal with the economy and the accumulation of wealth through crafting, buying low and selling high and resource collection and sale.  I PvE as nessisary to support leveling and the afore mentioned activities and i PvP based on the type of system the given game presents. (for example i do not PvP at all in minecraft but loved to PvP in Rift).  So pvping is a maybe.

I enjoy a good and active in-game community and look forward to a nice SWG style of player owned city management and participation.

thats enough about me.  what can i expect here?

Almonra
Quartermaster
Veteran

This post answers this topic.

Good day Endoric, I am just about the same as you. Prefer to gather and PVE when running won't work.

We will have to team up and gather all we can.

In game, I will be Alok Sinopa

so whats my next step?

and will i always have to do human verification to post?

Gelotri
Gelotri
Senior Ranger Commander
Master

Endoric Briggs wrote:

so whats my next step?

and will i always have to do human verification to post?

If you look in the upper left corner of any page on this site, you will see a link to "Apply to Guild". Click that link and fill in the short Application. It gives us some very specific information and goals to ensure you have a better experience with our guild.

Other than that, enjoy your time with us, have fun testing, and once the game launches have fun playing. If you have any ideas for the guild along the way please feel free to post them in the forums here.

Edit: If you don't already have one, you may need to create a Guildlaunch account too (free). The Human Verification is something to keep the Chinese sellers away.

Original_Endoric
Ranger
Chatterbox

Application done.  Make that link bigger and green and smack me in the face.  I was looking for it.

btw i am logged in and i still have to verify.

Gelotri
Gelotri
Senior Ranger Commander
Master

Original_Endoric wrote:

Application done.  Make that link bigger and green and smack me in the face.  I was looking for it.

btw i am logged in and i still have to verify.

I wish I could. I don't know much about web programming however. That is the default size and color for the widget.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum