View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odeyssus
Ranger
Veteran

re: New Recruit - Vexxxia L50 Stone Arrow

Hello and thank you for accepting my application! I am excited to become a contributing member to the Ranger Corps Team! SWG was my first MMOG and ever since then I have measured all other MMOs to it. I have played so many others since then I have lost count. I even played SWG again before SOE shut it down completely.... Then I played SWGEMU. Talk about die hard....

I love sandbox games and I love the creativity, teamwork and tactics required to be successful in a PVP-oriented one like SWG and now Archeage. While skeptical at first due to its Korean nature, AA has turned out to be one addictively fun game and I just love it. No game is perfect but this one is damned impressive. I just came from playing Elder Scrolls Online and was bummed out it wasn't more like Skyrim. 

I'm an older gamer obviously if I played SWG beta! That puts me at the ripe old age of 44 and that means I been there and done that. (for the most part) I got lucky with SWG also and found a guild of really kind and friendly people. I'm hoping to find the same here in Archeage.

I made my character like a Ranger. I play my character honorably like a Ranger has to be to earn that title. I do not steal or PK or do anything outside the law. I do have a teensy criminal record of 27/27 for "testing" the system when I was a noob :P I'm the patient and helpful type also who follows orders precisely. Clear communications are vital. I use VOIP for the obvious tactical advantage and have since it was invented. 

I played casually and crafted my way to 50 pretty easily. I knew that was where the real challenge began. I have a few friends I quest with that I've known for many years. I do a lot of scouting and planning and am the really sneaky/paranoid type also who takes no chances or underestimates the enemy. I have a small house and small farm. I have not been able to find a spot for my large farm yet.

I'm looking for a coordinated group of people to have fun with and be successful with in Archeage. I'm a positive person who believes in teamwork and long friendships. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. It will be an honor to have the Ranger Corps guild name.

Thanks again,

Odey aka Vexxxia (red-headed elf chick)

JenelisePlays
Elder Ranger
Master

Looking forward to seeing you in game.  Welcome to the Rangers.

Battle tag: Jenelise#1166 | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/disneymama
Odeyssus
Ranger
Veteran

I have read the Ranger Corps Guild Charter and Rules carefully and agree with everything it contains and will adhere to those policies. The ONLY problems I saw were a few typos. Happy

Thank you for taking the time to craft a solid and easily understood charter that makes clear sense. I have written many myself over the past 12 years of computer gaming with people online.

Thanks,

Odey

Vexxxia in Archeage

Xoti
Lt. Colonel
Master

We are happy to have you aboard! Welcome to the Rangers!

Odeyssus
Ranger
Veteran

Do Initiates like myself have limited forum access until the ten day probationary period is over? I'm assuming this is the case because I don't see much in the forums as far as categories.

And by the way, my tenth day is Thursday of next week I think. That or it's Friday! Halloween! :P

Thanks,

Vex

Gelotri
Gelotri
Senior Ranger Commander
Master

Should be fixed. For some reason your user ID wasnt in the right group. Log off and back in which should allow for the permissions to be applied.

Odeyssus
Ranger
Veteran

It's working now. Thank you! :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Recruiting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum