View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilexIsMe88
Ranger Initiate
New

re: New Member

Hello Everyone!

My in-game name is Silex. I am a new member who needs some help with Archeage's mechanics, leveling, crafting and many of the awesome things that the game provides for all of us. I really want to sink my teeth into this game because it's so different and I am very anxious to learn more about this game. Once I get a high enough understanding, I will be able to help others. 

I want to focus on crafting for the late game, but I do not know how exactly I should increase my crafting points. The only other major game that I played was Tera: Rising, and they do not emphasize crafting at all.

So please help a partner out, and I hope to hear from all of you soon!

Gelotri
Gelotri
Senior Ranger Commander
Master

Welcome Silex. Once everyone is up and about, you will likely be assigned a mentor who will help guide you. As stated in my message to you, Ederi is the ArcheAge Battalion Commander and Jenelise the Lt Commander. You will be contacted by one of them. Jump into TeamSpeak anytime and introduce yourself. In case you haven't found the TS-3 info in the general forum sticky:

Server IP/Port

216.127.64.5:5241

Server Name

Ranger Corps TS3

Default Channel Server Password

Ranger!

Ederi
Ranger Commander
Master

Welcome Silex, we will be keepin an eye out for you in game.

JenelisePlays
Elder Ranger
Master

Hi Silex. Looking forward to seeing you in game. I'm certain we can help you on your course to master craftsman as we have high level crafters for every profession. 

Hopefully, we can catch up with you soon to answer any questions you may have about RangerCorps in ArcheAge.  Again, welcome!

Battle tag: Jenelise#1166 | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/disneymama
SilexIsMe88
Ranger Initiate
New

Is there a way that I can get a guild invite? I am a Harani, so I need another Harani to send me a guild invite. Thanks!

Ederi
Ranger Commander
Master

We are a Nuian guild and enemy factions can't belong to the same guild.  You will need to roll a Nuian to be in Ranger Corps.

*Spellcaster
Ranger Initiate
New

Hello!

My gamer name in Archeage is Spellcaster. I've been playing Archeage for about 6 months and have been focusing lately on rasing my tailoring. I often play with my cuz Josejuancarlosdelatorre online and are trying to buy and build a castle

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum