View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xoti
Lt. Colonel
Master

re: Just a fly by hi!

Life has been kinda hectic lately. Haven't been doing anything on the computer unless it's emails and etc. Wish I had a game to grab my attention I might sit down for a bit. And if I could successfully add my image to the Real life picture thread I'd like to but meh, this site gives me so much trouble.

Anywho, I miss so many of you. Hope you are all having a good time when playing a game, and for those that are gearing up to finish up school of some sort good luck with finals!  I'll be heading to FL to visit family next week.  *blows kisses*  

Adamant77
Ranger
Chatterbox

Miss you too Xoti, i hope you can start playing again soon. There are a lot of new rangers that you will like to meet. Hope the best for you friend.

Master

I think about it but I'd be so far behind everyone in gear and whatnot. No land. I see lots of new Rangers coming in and that is great! I'm sure they are too. :)

Adamant77
Ranger
Chatterbox

Girl! gear doesent matter! and im sure we can help you to get a cool gear and land. Just come back :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum