View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hamisflying
Lt. Commander
Veteran

re: Update needed!

Hey Folks!

As we grow, in abilities and size as a guild, i think we need an update to our list of proficiencies and ALSO, I think it would be great to list our expertise . I myself have benefited greatly from many of you in this area, and especially as we get better and get more members, there is a great opportunity to strengthen the guild. I have a lot of ideas to create a synergy among us that I would love to bounce off of all of you, and also get your ideas as well! I think the first step is to know where everyone is at, where you are wanting to go, what we each have to offer, and what each needs. If you have time, please list, either on this forum, or mail me, your crafting proficiencies, areas where you feel you have the most to offer, and also what you are working on that some of us can offer help. I think working together we can play to our strengths!

Do you have a lot of land and no labor? Do you run trade packs like a boss, but want to be less squishy? Do you want to craft but are held back by the need for mats? Are you an expert in a certain mechanic of the game? Could you offer your pvp prowess to helping run trade packs over the seas? I believe there are many possible mutually benificial Lets see what people are interested in and grow!

Please let me know how I can help or if you have questions. If I don't respond in ts just mail me. For the new folks that don't know, I afk alot due to baby aggro.

JenelisePlays
Elder Ranger
Master

Jenelise runs lots of packs - Cheese, mostly :)  I can make every farming and gathering bundle. I'm not an expert in anything, other than how to have land and NOT make money from it. I've really nailed that. 

Naamah is my slave alt.  She is a 90k+ tailor.  Naamah has a hauler and is an excellent follower. She's available to help with trade runs if needed, as long as you don't go through the Marianople city center.  She doesn't like it there and will disconnect upon arrival.

Last edited by JenelisePlays on Fri May 29, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Battle tag: Jenelise#1166 | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/disneymama
Hamisflying
Lt. Commander
Veteran

Hamisflying is my main. He has about 100k metalworking. Baconbits is my alt. Using him mostly for alchemy, only about 38k on that, so I can make the lower tier potions and one of the other folks can upgrade them. I almost always have labor because I have very limited time which is taken up by running some packs and my inability to say no to pvp, so if you need mats ground up let me know! I also have a few 16s in dewstone set to guild. If you need to use just let me know. I am usually on evenings around 7-10 eastern. I may be looking for someone to partner with on a regular basis to help move packs. I would like to pay and supply the eco fuel to make it mutually beneficial, it would help me turn in packs quicker, (which im sure Jenelise would like so she can actually get to her trees on her thatched!)

Ederi
Ranger Commander
Master

Ederi is a land baron with almost 30 various plots/buildings. I have lots of mats and usually no labor, I have a 24 gazebo and a 16 both set to guild use.

- 130k leather working

- skills: group pvp tactics, pve mechanics, leadership

- currently spec'd as outrider with celestial armour and weapons all min obsidian tier 3

Akseng is my 110k cook and 30k handicrafter

- spec'd main heals or mage dps with heroic GHS and obsidian tier 2 greatclub and staff

Maurel is my 30k alchemist

- spec'd Templar with no gear

Tikonsho has no skills and no gear but is available for BC/HF gilda runs

Cehstanen is my tax mule, spec'd mage with no gear

Cesh is mage dps leveled for SM/PC gilda runs

I have 3 toons 50k in gathering, farming  and husbandry

Saigne
Adjutant
Contributor

Saigne here, no alts. I have no high crafting except for larceny.

Skills:

• Melee
  • Rounded PvP skills
  • Dungeon and raid setup
The_Corinthian
Ranger Captain
Chatterbox

I can make all the gathering bundles and am one of the guild's primary cooks (send me ground grain and I will keep the chest stocked, I an always running out). I also have a lot of mining and am always willing to give away mats to those in need.

Combat wise, I'm an MDPS/healer hybrid in sunset plate. I'm also just about the worst pvper you will ever meet.

Also, I have a wheeled mortar.

Shira5
Ranger
New

Hi im Shira and my alt is Shiraa.. Most of you don't know me or cuz i live in a different timezone and not talk very often in GC and obviously a ghost when im on TS.. But if you catch me online, please whispher me if you need anything.. im a super laid back person and very fun if you get to know me..

What i can offer: 100k+ husbandry - 90k+ farming 30k+gathering 20kmeta 20k mining 100+k commerce..i LOVE running packs! I like to help runs anywhere even intercontinetal.. so if you need a buddy to haul your packs.. im the guy and help you for better or worse.. i have a merchant ship too.. And did i say i love running pakcs? ohh ok i said it.. too lazy to delete.. pls whisper me!!

I can pvp but not that good.. and i have a very low EP so.. Dungeonwise i can do it? but im lagging and too much DC might drag everyone down.. but i want to.. i got the best broadband company in my country.. but the ping hurts so bad.. so if you are askin why still play NA AA? cuz i love the game.. and theres nothing like this anywhere.. and to tell you the truth i like playin with miss Jen and everyone else.. hehe so.. whisper me!! thanks <3

Malyfex
Lt. Commander
Master

I am Malyfex. You want to be the PvTree God I am.

Oh...I like pvp a little bit too.

Adamant77
Ranger
Chatterbox

Hello Adamant here.

Main Spec : Abolisher.

Secondary Spec: Stone Arrow or Primeval.

I can be a tank or a dps in any situation. I really like to join guild activities and help with traderuns. Lately i dont have much time to spend so mostly i log in do halcyona, Rifts and daylies just to keep me getting something to stand in game, because i dont have patron status and i dont buy one for the same reason i dont have time to use the labor and i end up wasting it. Anyways im always open for anything i can help with.

Currently i can offer my little farm cart for any run, or my pvp skills to defend a ship trough the seas. Count on me for everything!

Veteran

My main is Jenlana she can do all bundles (farming and gathering),all pens (husbandry)

She also is master miner (80kish) and can mass process stone (send with pot never enough labor)

My Alt Rudlls is around 70K Carpentry and can mass process logs (also need pots)

my alt Jenielle is a labor slave she does not really have any spec yet

PvP spec : Spellsinger - Swiftstone

PvE spec : Spellsong 

Veteran

I am the guild Bard

PvP: Changes Daily

PvE: No telling

I like to PvP except with Maly. I PvE only when necessary to better my PvP gear.

Kasseopyia
Ranger
Novice

My main skill is alchemy which is at 150k, so i can make anything alchemy if i have the mats and labor.  I can also make any gathering bundles that may be needed and have pretty high husbandry and commerce.

I run a mage dps spec and have full obsidian at varying levels.  I also love to PVP, thats not to say i'm any good at it, but i will always try.  I'm online heaps when not at work but timezone difference does effect things at times.  If you need any help from me please whisper or mail me :)

Samdorla
Ranger Initiate
Novice

Samdorla is my prime, my secondary is not in any guild and is still under development as to what i wish to do with him/her (aka not yet started).

PVE and PVP:Ebonsong, though i try to avoid PVP.

No master vocations yet, but am working on mining and metalcraft mostly.  I also do well at lumberjacking and so so in gathering.

VemarielImbelinde
Ranger Initiate
Novice

No Alts Myrrha wants to have a crafting proficiency in alchemy. She's getting better at foraging. No land

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum