View previous topic :: View next topic  
storm357
Ranger
Novice

re: New member here (Stormwraith)

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Thanor has been bugging me to get off my rear and join for months.  

How active and on which faction is the guild in SWTOR? Araik(another friend of Thanor and Gudreks from Fist of the North)  and I are playing and will be moving to a new server. If you are active there, we will join you. If not we will go to Harbinger and just join you in the Repopulation when it goes live.

Malyfex
Lt. Commander
Master

Thanor = Malyfex. I spose I could claim this guy hehe. Howdy Storm! Bout damn tie man!

storm357
Ranger
Novice

Malyfex wrote:

Thanor = Malyfex. I spose I could claim this guy hehe. Howdy Storm! Bout damn tie man!

Finally decided to play something again. The new stuff in SWTOR looks like allot of fun, so we re-upped our accounts and got the expansion. Have had no luck getting info on whether the guild still plays actively there and such though(check your phone messages arsehat lol), but from the dates and numbers of posts here it doesnt look it. 

Harbringer server is the most active by a large margin, so baring someone letting us know Rangers are still active in TOR, we are probably going to move to that server today.

Gudrek87
Ranger Initiate
Contributor

Hey, Storm!

Syynphul
Ranger Commander
Chatterbox

re: Swtor active

I tend to be the main person on SWTOR. There are a few others that pop on every so often. We have a guild on both alliances. In TS3 I go by SYYN so if ya see me on TS let me know and I can get ya an invite. Mainly we are on jedi covenant.

storm357
Ranger
Novice

To late unfortunately.  We transferred over to Harbinger server when we couldn't get a reply here. Will have to catch up with you in The Repopulation when it goes live.

Sarfist
Ranger
Chatterbox

Greetings Mr Storm :)

Gelotri
Gelotri
Senior Ranger Commander
Master

re: Re: New member here (Stormwraith)

storm357 wrote:

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Thanor has been bugging me to get off my rear and join for months.  

How active and on which faction is the guild in SWTOR? Araik(another friend of Thanor and Gudreks from Fist of the North)  and I are playing and will be moving to a new server. If you are active there, we will join you. If not we will go to Harbinger and just join you in the Repopulation when it goes live.

Welcome Storm. Jedi Covenant is a pretty good server. Several play regularly across both factions. If you need anything to get situated and settled in, let one of us know.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum