Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radulaic4
Ranger Initiate
Novice

re: I would like some help, please!

Hey everyone, sorry for being inactive for so long, but I was occupied working for my final exams and I am still doing that, in the meantime, I decided to build my own ...minecraft...server to get some money for the university i'm going to study, and I wantedto tell you about it, as a community of gamers, maybe you can help me in anyway, if you enjoy playing minecraft, of course. I already got the first (25$) fundings from a nice player, so this is my start I think :)

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but i didn't find any better place.

In case you are interested, the server is in 1.8.8, the ip is: mc.hellvencraft.com:25934

and the site is: www.hellvencraft.com

Thank you for everything!

Nithius223
Ranger Commander
Master

Erm...I really don't mean to be rude or anything, but uh, who were you again? I'm trying my damnedest to remember you, but I'm drawing a blank. I'll give it a look see, but I make no promises.

Steam ID: Siege223
Skype ID: degraffj

I'm Rads (Lanis)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum