View previous topic :: View next topic  
slipshodwizard

re: still active?

So I've been looking for a guild to join in archeage that is small and layed back.  I don't have much experience in mmo with swtor and EVE being the only other mmo that I have played.  I am interested in doing almost anything pve or pvp or even some crafting and trading as well. I'm in college right now so I tend to have a lot of free time on my hands :).  I stumbled upon you guys from another post on the archeage forums and thought to give it a look.  Also if this is the wrong place to ask these questions then my apologies.   

Ederi
Ranger Commander
Master

Feel free to ask away.

slipshodwizard

As I said I am fairly new to mmo games and archeage in particular being around level 11 at this time, I wanted to know if you guys require time commitments or using teamspeak or something like that all the time or if its just for major events. Also what kind of atmosphere do you have in game and here on the forums because it seems pretty casual which I do enjoy.

JenelisePlays
Elder Ranger
Master

We ask that every potential member has a TeamSpeak interview with a couple of our officers, but after that, we don't require that you be in TS unless we're doing a a guild event, in which case, we just ask that you at least listen in to receive instruction.  It just makes communication easier. There does tend to be someone in TS at all hours of the day, so you're rarely lonely.

In game, we are pretty casual.  Getting groups together usually isn't a problem if you want to run dungeons, but we we typically leave that up to individuals.  

There are no times requirements.  For Rangers, real life always comes first Happy

Battle tag: Jenelise#1166 | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/disneymama
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Recruiting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum