Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VemarielImbelinde
Ranger Initiate
Novice

re: A pleasure

I'm pleased to meet you all. I hope we get along though I don't see why not. I'm a casual roleplayer, interested in crafting and I play Archeage. I love fantasy, history, art, and writing and I'm on at funny hours of the day. I'm a little shy so I might not talk often but if you're curious feel free to send me a message. I'm quite friendly....at least I tend to fool myself into thinking I am. I have a horrible sense of humor, a cute smile and a great personality....which means I could as homely as a hedgehog and you'd never know. I'm not very comfortable with voice or photos until I know people better but messages are a great way to get to know this good looking bunch.

Hi and welcome! Is your in game name the same as here? Hope to see ya in game! This guild is full of great people I'm sure you'll find! 

Malyfex
Lt. Commander
Master

and then there's Talla and Kayd. Don't even ask about Seriousjokes.

Adamant77
Ranger
Chatterbox

Welcome, like Ham says, for sure you will enjoy this guild! see you in game and lets have fun.

Senior Ranger Commander
Master

I'm a little late to the party, but welcome to the Corps. I m sure you have found everyone to be top-shelf and friendly.

Don't hesitate to post or ask for assistance.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum