Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Sgtmajor-
Ranger Initiate
Contributor

re: New Soldier in the Ranks

Dear Team,

Greetings all.

My name is Ben and I just came across The Repopulation yesterday.  I instantly fell in love since SWG (PreRevamp) was my first and favorite MMO to date.  My brother and I would reminisce about those days quite often.  So to see essentially a clone being made is very exciting.

I am a stay at home dad by day and game artist/designer at night.  So my life is pretty hectic to say the least, but I plan to find some time to jump on and game.  I am very down to earth and have held many leadership roles in and out of games.  I am looking forward to working as a team to build up some fun times with everyone.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

And just to ask, what server are we on in The Repop, and are guilds up and running?  What do I need to do to get up and running with the team?  I am sure this answer is somewhere but, busy me, is about to head out the door soon.

Thanks for the recruitment.  :: Salute ::

Gelotri
Gelotri
Senior Ranger Commander
Master

Welcome the Rangers Sir. Feel free to jump into TeamSpeak-3 and introduce yourself around. You will find a fun-loving mature guild of folks who will welcome you and assist in your integration.

If you need anything or need help with content, ask in the forums or in TeamSpeak. We have plenty of enthusiastic members willing to jump on member needs.

Once again, welcome!

-Sgtmajor-
Ranger Initiate
Contributor

Well before I get too far in, what server are we all on so I know where to create my dude? lol

Syynphul
Ranger Commander
Chatterbox

Hudson (west) if i remember. And I have a toon on both factions since it is alpha (the most skilled is on the freedom town team)

Bluebear2006
Ranger Initiate
Novice

hi and welcome :)

-Sgtmajor-
Ranger Initiate
Contributor

Ah cool, my main ended up on the hudson west server in freedom town.  My name is Sgtmajor so feel free to send me a whisper or invite me to any guild stuff we got going on... not even sure if guilds are even a thing yet lol.

Hey Bluebear, and thank you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum