Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xPredatorz
Ranger
New

re: New Member

So I am Predatorz

I was a part of the NTC with Dread in ArcheAge before I left for military service 10/23/14. Was hurt while overseas and sent back to Texas to find my guild basically dead. Seeing a Guild that I actually knew before I left that wasnt Purge I jumped on the opportunity to join.

I play many games. Archeage Eve Online(15 Accounts, Top FC for a nullsec alliance, Coalition level FC, Sky Team member) LOTRO(Havent logged in ages) and SWTOR(Again havent logged in forever)

I also play LoL FireSarge on NA server

Many games on steam xPredat0rz

About me: I am about to be a 30 y/o M with a crippled right arm. I am married with 2 kids. I live in Ohio up by Cleveland. I have been in the Army for 12 years as a 31B20 Military Police. I also Work Civilian side as a EMT and a Clinical Tech in a Medical Intensive Care Unit @ the Cleveland Clinic.

Feel Free to ask questions esp about eve. I heard there are a few people looking to get into it and I will glady help out. I have a High Sec corp availible to get people started if they need it.

-Sgtmajor-
Ranger Initiate
Contributor

Hey Predatorz

Welcome to the Rangers.

As a fellow Veteran, I would like to thank you for your service and sacrifices.  Sorry to hear about your arm man.

If I ever get more free time I would love to try eve... again lol.  I think I tried it 5-6 times now and getting through the tutorial was too mind numbing for me lol.

Syynphul
Ranger Commander
Chatterbox

Welcome to the Ranger Corps. mainly Swtor and Repop her for now.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum