Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gelotri
Gelotri
Senior Ranger Commander
Master

re: 2015 Thanksgiving Community Address

I would like to take a moment to wish all our U.S. members a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday. It is my hope that you will find this time with friends and loved ones personally rewarding, heart-warming, and a chance to reconnect with them in ways that tend to elude us during the course of everyday life throughout the year.  

Give thanks and appreciate what we have in the ways of personal freedoms and privilege that other countries may not have, had the pilgrims not found their way to our shores.

For those outside the U.S. or not of American heritage, you are not forgotten and our heart-felt best wishes and hope for safety and security go out to you as well.

While a quick safety briefing should be part of every holiday, I will impart what I always offered to my soldiers during my military service (and my children):

If you drink, don't drive

If you drive, don't drink

Don't swim alone

And always take a buddy

Be safe, have fun

Enjoy your time and return to us in one piece

From the Ranger Leadership Staff,

Happy Thanksgiving now let's get our turkey on

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ranger Corps Forum Index -> Visitor Discussions and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum